AlucardDalvAlucardDalv

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Unforgotten Realms: Epi6 Unforgotten Realms: Epi6

O god yes!

O hell yeah, finally. I mean damn dude, if I had my way I'd chain you to your chair and force you to make these. I love Unforgotten Realms so much >.<!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

About time.

About time another Joe Zombie was brought out. The suspense was killing me.

Now the suspense starts all over again. Hopefully it won't be such a wait this time ^.^

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

Great!

That was insanity... I loved it XD

AcidX responds:

Cheers dude ;) Thanks for leaving a review

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Nice tribute.

I am not going to say anything that is out of line, but one thing some people don't think is that if they do it they are out of the picture... it is everyone left behind that has to suffer their death.

Hate Made Me! Hate Made Me!

Nicely done ^.^

Sweet choice of song and I just loved the violent plant look. Nice animation ^.^

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

You are a saint.

This flash is the work of god. Enough said ^.^

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

LMFAO

I am homophobic and even I found this funny as hell. Nice art work and a great mixture of characters/sound/style.... and well the song itself left me buckled out of my chair in fits of laughter.

Sweet job.

Big Mistake Big Mistake

Nice

I liked the way it was done, but I have seen too many Ren and Stimpy related styles. Other than that I found it really well done. Great humor, nice animation, good sound and generally fun to watch.

Stop Crying - Part 4 Stop Crying - Part 4

A great talent.

A talented animator with a talent for touching people. I look forward to the next submission... you did your brothers memory proud. After watching all four I must say you have my respect.

This is my second favourit submission next to the Xin series.

Gaia Destruction Gaia Destruction

One of the best.

This has to be the best flash music video I have ever seen. I salute you ^^

NIGHTWISH PWNZ!!!!111 O.O